If you are looking to buy business premises or invest in a new business venture then you want to make sure that you speak to commercial mortgage experts.
Oakwood Independent Mortgage Consultants is able to recommend experienced Commercial Loan Advisers, whom we trust to provide you with the advice you need.
Commercial loans are bespoke loans, as they are tailored to your individual needs.
This means you cannot just select a commercial loan from the Internet or newspaper.
The loan will be based on your specific financial needs, type of property or business that you intend to buy, run or are already running, and current / projected business turnover and profits - but may be subject to some restrictions.
Essentially, there are three types of commercial mortgages:
- Business Mortgage: owner occupied - typically offers up to 80% loan to value.
- Investment Mortgage: where you intend to let the property to a 3rd party on a commercial (ie non residential)
basis - typically offers 70% - 75% loan to value.
- Development Loan: where you want to develop or re-develop residential, commercial or semi-commercial property.
Typically offers 70% site cost + 70% build cost.
Given the complicated nature of commercial finance and the importance of obtaining the most suitable loan agreement to suit your business, it is advantageous to seek the advice of an experienced commercial loan adviser.
A Commercial Mortgage Adviser can help you achieve the best terms for your commercial mortgage by:
- Understanding your specific requirements.
- Identifying the most effective ways to achieve the required level of funding.
- Presenting your proposals in their best light.
- Negotiating on your behalf in order to obtain the most competitive and flexible terms.
- Progress chasing of your application through to completion.
- Approaching only the most appropriate lenders.
It is possible to arrange commercial mortgages on competitive terms, even if you or your company has experienced credit problems in past. A bad credit commercial mortgage is essentially for those individuals or companies who have had credit problems such as county court judgements, defaults and mortgage arrears.
For more information please call us on 01202 587555, or send us your enquiry using the enquiry form on the right hand side of this page.